Also, some exciting news from home! My dad's Smart ForTwo has arrived at the dealer in Pittsburgh. I haven't heard when he is going to pick it up, but I'm guessing it will be very soon! I can't wait to go to State College and take it for a spin :)
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
I'm sitting here eating lunch in Kayenta, AZ (in the heart of Monument Valley and the Navajo Reservation) and realized I forgot to point you at my photos from Mesa Verde National Park and our hike up Animas Mountain yesterday. I sure do have a lot of pictures of Jon's back! I guess that's what happens when I have the camera and he knows the way. I was sad to leave Durango, but so glad I got to see Nathan and Rebekah last night and this morning before I left (and I'm sure not complaining about the sites over here either).
Also, some exciting news from home! My dad's Smart ForTwo has arrived at the dealer in Pittsburgh. I haven't heard when he is going to pick it up, but I'm guessing it will be very soon! I can't wait to go to State College and take it for a spin :)
Also, some exciting news from home! My dad's Smart ForTwo has arrived at the dealer in Pittsburgh. I haven't heard when he is going to pick it up, but I'm guessing it will be very soon! I can't wait to go to State College and take it for a spin :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment